Saturday, January 3, 2009

Joining the Bandwagon

One of the hardest part of writing is writing the title itself. Today, I decided to join the bandwagon; blogging. So what do I know about blogging... Absolutely none. Which I think is good for me... for now...

I'm currently working as an Enfluential Associate (exact position not to be mentioned ever) for a somewhat Celebrity-like businesswoman.

This blog will be more on rantings and complaints about my job, the people that surrounds me, the "orocan" (ang plastic na walastik) way I mingle with other people (it's part of the job dude), and most of all the life of being the Enfluential Associate...

3 comments:

  1. Welcome! To the void, the black hole that sucks you in and there's no going back.

    Welcome to the world of anonymous bitching!

    mwaaaa-mwaaaa-mwahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bakit kailangang magtago sa likod ng pseudo names?

    Sino ba kayo? feeling ko kilala ko kayo kasi nasa blog roll nyo ako.... pero familiar ang sarcastic tone ha....

    Pag-iisipan ko kung sino kayo....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhaa waaaah ang sama mong associate sir:D

    ReplyDelete