Monday, January 19, 2009

Freedom: Maki-baka wag mag-baboy!

Freedom... We have a lot of definitions of the word "FREEDOM'.

Freedom for the so-called nation builders with nothing else to do but organize anti-government demonstrations, is running the country as they please. We have the AnakBayan, Anak-Pawis, Anak-ng-Tipaklong...

I've watched the news earlier today and saw news bits about rallies and demonstrations, I begin to wonder what's the gratifying effect behind those events.

I would often see them on streets shouting and screaming what they claim as the cry of the citizens to uplift poverty and justice for all(which I know is a scam). I would often see them complaining (orocan style) about the taxes they pay (although for a fact everyone do complain about taxes). They would parade themselves with torn shirts (Guess or Giordano) and tattered jeans (Levi's) claiming they could no longer afford to clothe themselves due to poverty (or sometimes due to credit limit).

For crying out loud, if you want to change something then run for a post in the Government. If your complaining about poverty then be contented to your Nokia 3310 phone. I hate seeing these people complaining about the ever increasing price of commodities when suddenly they would sport the latest model of mobile phones (Sony Ericsson Xperia).

Students shouting for tuition fee regulation and decrease (Kickback and tuition padding galore). Hey, aren't they supposed to be in class? They want to uplift their finances but then they love to skip classes just to voice out sentiments about tuition fee. While their parents thought their kids burn out their asses reading books. And oh, I forgot these parents never complained. COOL!

Oh there's more, when these students graduate, of course they would be job hunting. They would roam around makati and ortigas just to land a job. And when they get one, they make every known excuse not to accept it. WTF! If you need to earn then accept whatever job offer you get. Don't get choosy. The hell I care what school you came from or what course you've finished, if you want to earn then work for it. I don't see the logic why we say that there's the scarcity of jobs nowadays. That's BULLSHIT!

I would give credit to their cause, its for everybody anyway. I just hate their stupid acts of voicing out their sentiments. Yes, everybody wants change and improvement. Everybody wants freedom, freedom from poverty, debts, discrimation and stuff. But I think it's important that change should come within us.

For me, Freedom simply means a week without my boss around... Sounds good, Feels even better.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    I have have an award for you.... check my blog... its time you write something new on this page...

    heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, Freedom simply means a week without my boss around... Sounds good, Feels even better.--- hahahaha

    ReplyDelete