Monday, January 5, 2009

2009: Year of the Shit

Today would be the our first (official) working day for 2009.

First thing to do; Check my email. Surprisingly, no new message. It's already a given that on Mondays, expect to get at least 8 emails from the Holy Mother (business owned by the Holy Family). Emails are not actually long and complicated but working on what's written would be. Happy that I am, I proceeded to my next task; Meeting.

I had called for a meeting to iron somethings out for our Horribly Renounced Department. Which was supposedly done by one of Very Powerful's of the company. First to meet are the Tenacious Liars of different campaigns to get a brief of their current standard operating procedure. I was well aware that the Office Messenger was already out of the building. But lo and behold, he came just in time for the meeting courtesy of his loving girlfriend. Since I somehow manage to master the "orocan" skill, I welcomed him to the meeting.

So we proceeded with the meeting, which turned to be ful of crap. The Very Powerful was insistent about setting new procedure which at some point was almost out of our agenda, Very Powerful indeed.

After a few chit-chats, the Holy Spirit (now you see, now you don't) came, sat down and joined the meeting. Ever as brilliant, the Very Powerful continued with her crap...

With the meeting almost over I asked the Holy Spirit about the gift for our service for our efforts to astoundingly gauge the gossip skills of the about 200 victims. I was told that it would be given tomorrow but the amount is not that much. We were even warned that we may be engrossed with such gifts. WTF... maybe it would be the other way around... As if the amount was to huge to spend.

Anyway, tomorrow would be another day full of crap leading to a day with overwhelming shit. We'll just try to enjoy the bottle of alcohol our Very Powerful for Tampering gave us.


No comments:

Post a Comment